Monday, October 3, 2011

A 1950's Wedding


   Matrimony Monday: 1950's Wedding  

   It sounds as if the wedding went off without a hitch. At least, she loved her dress which makes her dress-maker ecstatic! She sent me my first testimonial, which, not to be braggy, I would like to share.

"Hi, Ally
   
  I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my beautiful dress! Everyone wanted to know where I got it, and I was happy to tell them it was hand-made for me(....)


  Thank you again for your willingness to work on this dress. It came out perfectly--I couldn't be happier!


~Erin"


   I love wedding gowns and I like, in a small way, being part of someone's special day.  I love how a little color adds a whole lot of splash to this lovely frock and I love working on so many different styles and this one was very fun!





2 comments:

  1. The dress turned out fantastic. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful. Reminds me of my dress 1961 wedding. Close to the fifties. Gramma

    ReplyDelete