Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guthrie and goings on

So, a quick update before I head out again.

I finally got a stitcher job at the Guthrie :D It's going well, but it means less time for sewing my own projects, thus no updates...

However, after this job I have some time to actually get my own work done. i.e. AD costume, prom dress alterations, 3 witch costumes, Dr. Orpheus and, of course, my wedding gown :) Oh, and painting the house! Yay painting!

Also, I have yet to see Alice in Wonderland, anybody got anything to say about it? Colleen Atwood is my favorite costume designer, but I think, Alice's aside, she missed the mark on this film. Particularly with the Mad Hatter. Hate it. Though, it could just be my fear of clowns and his overly "Bozo" hair making me question the taste level of the design.

I guess I'll have to actually see the movie and decide how I like the costumes. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment